Helen and Mark have owned The Lord Nelson for 7 years. Their key aim when opening The Lord Nelson was to combine a welcoming village local with excellent food and drink that fits every customers requirements. Whether you have a Gluten free diet, have just come back from a muddy dog walk or require a three course meal and a bottle wine, Mark, Helen and the team will welcome you in and do their best to leave a positive impression.
- Hot Bloody Mary soup5.95
- Smoked trout pate7.50
- Devilled whitebait7.50
- Pan fried chicken livers & black pudding7.95
- Tempura battered vegetables6.95
- Smoked paprika and chorizo mussels8.95
- Smoked haddock rarebit7.95
- Cajun spiced chicken breast15.95
- Cod and chips12.95
- Proper ham, egg and chips10.95
- 8oz Sirloin steak and chips17.50
- Beef goulash14.95
- Spicy marinated pork steaks14.95
- New York style chicken burger15.95
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni13.95
- Salmon fillet parcel15.95
The Lord Nelsons blog is a place where you can find chefs tips, special offers and much more. Please click on the link below to view The Lord Nelsons blog.
The Lord Nelson are proud to say that they support their local community and use as many local suppliers as they possibly can.
The Lord Nelson purchase their lamb and beef from Bagnell Farm in Little Norton. Bagnell Farm hand rears its cattle so The Lord Nelson can ensure that all meat they serve to their customers is of the highest quality..
The Lord Nelson strides to be as charitable as possible. Mark and Helen have supported a number of charities over the 5 years they have owned The Lord Nelson including; St Margaret's Hospice, Help For Heroes, Jump and The Childrens Hospice. In 2012 The Lord Nelson raised £10,000 for these charities and many others.
The Lord Nelson hosts an annual charity bike ride which continues to grow year by year. In 2012 it raised £3,000 for charity...